UK Wide Coverage
Our soil stabilisation and lime stabilisation services have been provided across the whole of the UK, some of the locations are listed below with examples of the work carried out in your area.
Soil Stabilisation Derbyshire
Soil Stabilisation in Derbyshire
Another area in the UK where Soil Stabilisation has been extensively carried out is Derbyshire. As one of the UK's main quicklime suppliers are located in Buxton its easy to see why this technique has proven to be very economical in this area.
A contract we have carried out in Derbyshire was for Nestle at Tutbury and the case study for the project can be found here. The works consisted of Lime Modification to the Bulk Fill material and Soil Stabilisation (using lime and cement) to provide a Stabilised Capping Replacement to building footprints and a Stabilised Sub-Base Replacement to all external areas.
Another contract we carried out in Derbyshire was for Moorhead Excavations at Ravenside Retail Park in Chesterfield. A case study for this contract can be found here.
Other contracts in Derbyshire where Soil Stabilisation techniques have been used include:
- Pride Park, Derby
- Ireland Industrial Estate, Staveley, Chesterfield
- Ashbourne Health Centre, Derby
- Stretton Business Park, Burton on Trent
- Chesterfield Football Stadium
- Littlewoods Distribution Centre, Burton On Trent
- Bilson Concrete Centre, Swadlincote
- Stanton Recycling, Ilkeston
- Northwood Recycling, Matlock
- Newbold Quarry, Barton under Needwood
- Toyota, Burnaston
- Rolls Royce, Derby