UK Wide Coverage
Our soil stabilisation and lime stabilisation services have been provided across the whole of the UK, some of the locations are listed below with examples of the work carried out in your area.
Soil Stabilisation Staffordshire
Soil Stabilisation in Staffordshire
There have been many contracts throughout Staffordshire where Soil Stabilisation techniques have been applied to the site, ranging from Roads and Highways to Industrial Units and Schools. Below are just a few developments where Soil Stabilisation has been utilised.
- Staffordshire Energy Recovery Facility, Four Ashes, Cannock
- Ocado, Birch Coppice Business Park, Tamworth
- Sainsburys Store, Newcastle Under Lyme
- Clay Mills Sewage Treatment Facility, Stretton
- Rugeley Power Station
- Rugeley Bypass
- Cardinal Point, Tamworth
- Burntwood Bypass
- Pipehill Junction Improvements, Lichfield
- Discovery Academy, Stoke on Trent
- Stongford Sewage Treatment Works, Stoke on Trent
- Sideways Estate, Stoke on Trent
- Cannock Chase, Stafford
The above are just a small selection of contracts in Staffordshire where Soil Stabilisation has been carried out, but they show a large sector coverage and stress the diversity of the technique and its application. The benefits of Soil Stabilisation are far reaching and include cost savings, reduced environmental impact and time saving, all of which would have been factored into any one of the above projects, with Soil Stabilisation proving the best solution.