UK Wide Coverage
Our soil stabilisation and lime stabilisation services have been provided across the whole of the UK, some of the locations are listed below with examples of the work carried out in your area.
Soil Stabilisation Lancashire
Soil Stabilisation in Lancashire
Below are a list of projects on a variety of sectors (including Roads, Industrial and Warehouse Developments, Schools and Colleges, Supermarkets and Stores) where Soil Stabilisation techniques (Lime Stabilisation and Cement Stabilisation) have been successfully applied to sites within the Lancashire.
Whatmore UK - Unit 6, Altham - The works, which we carried out, consisted of Bulk Earthworks, Lime Modification to the Bulk Fill and a Stabilised Sub-Base Replacement for a new Industrial Unit. A case study is available here.
Other contracts in the North West where Soil Stabilisation has been used include:
- Comet, Skelmersdale
- Tesco, Great Harwood
- Hameldon College, Burnley
- Whitton Park School, Blackburn
- The Sail Project, Rochdale
- Eaves Green Link Road, Chorley
- Wainhomes, Bacup
- Newfield School, Blackburn
- Boundry Mill, Colne
- Blackpool Tramway
- Kingsway Business Park, Rochdale
- St. Annes Academy, Rochdale
- B&Q, Blackburn
- Lancaster Flood Eleviation Scheme
- Unity College, Burnley
- Millennium City Park, Preston
- Junction 21 of M62, Rochdale